- Digital Heater/Cooler
- Maintains exact temperatures with sensitive, microprocessor-driven controls minimizes patient rewarming time with powerful heaters and high-efficiency mixing manifold.
- Reduces patient cooling time by melting ice_ Monitors temperatures conveniently using optional remote control and display module.
- Efficient Heating/Cooling: Dual reservoirs double your efficiency.
- Independent cooling and heating reservoirs permit instant changeover from one bath to the other.
- Each reservoir has its own control mechanism and temperature display.
- The efficient pump produces a flow rate higher than any competitor’s units. The Hemotherm lowers reservoir water temperatures at a rate that rapidly produces a significant reduction in blood temperature.
- Patient Safety: Built-in secondary Hi and Lo safety thermostats and an external circuit breaker which can be reset to enhance the safe design of Hemotherm Convenient: Ice is not required with this system, eliminating mess and providing simple setup. For additional convenience an optional remote control is available to change and monitor settings of the Hemotherm from a remote location.
- Microprocessor control provides easier, more accurate operation.
- Large LED readout allows monitoring at a glance. Eliminates need for calibration.
- Ease of Use: Mechanical refrigeration means easy set-up, quick response, and minimum clean up.
- Eliminates preconditioning process. Hemotherm takes up just 3.4 sq. ft (0.3 sq. m) of floor space and moves easily on conductive swivel casters.
- Dual Purpose: The Hemotherm may also be used with a hyper/hypothermia blanket to provide additional patient cooling/re-warming therapy.