- Power up is quick and easy in your fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 02 flow of 50 mL available with dual flow tubes, ensures accuracy in low flow situations.
- Enhanced hose and cable management reduces disconnects and clutter.
- Lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability.
- Larger work surface for supplies and chart.
- Two large drawers provide more storage.
- Removable drawer insert conveniently stores small items.
- Smooth, durable surfaces for cleaning ease
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE VENTILATION:
- Utilizing the proven performance of the 7100 ventilator, the S/5 Aespire helps provide highly effective ventilation for standard.
- The bellows provides a quick visual reference of the patient’s breathing stability.
- The intuitive user interface allows constant visual confirmation of function
- Standard software includes Volume Control ventilation, integrated volume and oxygen monitoring, electronic PEEP and alarm management, important for every case.
- Optional capabilities include Pressure Mode, pressure waveform and tidal volume compensation.
- Optional suction control eliminates need for stand alone suction.
- Optional auxiliary O2 supplies a pure oxygen source for use with a nasal cannula.
- LED light strip provides bi-level work surface illumination.
- Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet facilitates low pressure leak test.
- High quality pneumatic flow mixing.